Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yea, Boo

When I was little my dad used to sing a song that went a little something like this: "Yea, Boo, Yea, Boo, it's lots of fun to do if you like it holler Yea, if you don't then holler Boo! School is out until next year, YEA, December 31st is here, BOO!" Do you see where I am going with this? The tree is down, the house cleaned up, YEA, I can't believe that we are back to the grind starting tomorrow morning, BOO! On and on I could go. I think the song is very fitting for a lot of things in my life right now. Lots of YEAs and a lot of BOOs. "I guess that's just the way it is, somethings will never change..." Haha, another song that describes life. I must be in a sing song kind of mood.

Moved to 11:00 church today - YEA, but I had to go to Relief Society instead of YW - BOO! Kristen' s cute baby Kate was blessed today and her Aunt Scarlett came to visit - YEA, but it was only for a visit, she's not back in the ward - BOO! (Not yet, don't forget Scarlett, you are on a 5 year plan. 4 1/2 years until you have to move back.)

Seriously, I better end this post, it's getting a bit cheesy.

Just a shout out to all my Young Women - I really missed you today. It was weird being in Relief Society, good, but weird! Love you all. Please keep in touch and keep blogging!

Dawn, as for the diaper on Kalea, so not what I had planned. The lady we got her from neglected to tell us a few things about her. However, we love her tons already and will deal with the diaper - Boo, until we can get her fixed - YEA. Which I am hoping is SOON - double YEA! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. KAREY! I missed you so much today! YW is just not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are still doing a daily post, YW or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a baby diaper, or do they have doggie diapers??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you girls!!!! Yes, I will still be posting, so be sure to stop by from time to time. Know that I will be checking in on all of you, that includes you LuAnn!

    Dawn, you bust me up. Here's the skinny, it's a cloth diaper with a MAXI - you can buy special dog ones for twice the cost or just use regular ones. Using regular ones! Almost done. I am so glad that our ".'s" don't last 2 - 3 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You make me feel SO good! It was so great to come back to the ward. I miss everyone SO much! Can't wait til I am a part of your ward again!

    ReplyDelete