Monday, January 18, 2010

Martin Luther King Day

Today Kassy had to do an assignment for school that required her to take pictures. She needed some girls to pose in these pictures. A bunch of girls in our ward said they would help her out. What sweet girls to give up an hour of their day off of school to come have their pictures taken. It meant alot to Kassy as well as to me. The girls in our ward are pretty amazing. Thanks for all you do for my family. Love to you all!

I took Kalea to the Vet today for her shots, she was such a good girl. I was a bit nervous about taking her by myself, because she has a strong personality, as well as a strong pull, but my worrying was in vain. The thing she hated the most was the scale. Without going in to details, she had some evasive "stuff" done, and she didn't growl or get uptight even once. The vet commented on her behavior and said that her temperament is great! Not that I didn't already know it, but I think we have got a good dog on our hands.

Jessy got to go to lunch and out shopping with her Aunt Jenny today. She usually takes my kids out to eat for their birthday. She is such a great sister, and aunt. I know it bugs her when we call her grandma, but she has definitely filled that role for my kids. I'm so glad that they have her. Jessy brought home a stuffed animal as her prize. Oh boy, just what we need at our house, another stuffed animal. Oh well, she loves it and that's all that matters.

4 comments:

  1. Glad Kassy had a fun time photographing the girls!!
    YAY Kalea, good dog!
    Glad Jessy got to have a fun time with Aunt Jenny. She IS a great aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The River 4th ward IS amazing! So glad they helped Kassy out. I am glad Kalea is such a good dog. She is lucky to have such a good family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a good vet... Who do you go to? We are looking for a great vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karey, I am planning on February 2nd at 7:00. Chelsea is going to come to help me. If Kassy wants to come help you that might be fun. Do you have the address of the Sandy dry pack?

    ReplyDelete