Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Thought

This isn't very profound, but then when have any of my blog entries - lol! Today I was noticing that Cody always sits on the left side of the car, Jessy on the right side, and Kassy bounces to where ever. The seating arrangement doesn't change even if they are sitting in the 3rd row. Hmmmmm - I said it was a random thought!

I am going to see Twi-lite at Desert Star. Can't wait to see my friend Corrine in action as well as have a girls night out! I'll give my review of the play tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it is. Sounds fun!

    BTW my word I have to type to post this is fazzgs, that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasso happy to see you last night!! I miss you so much!!
    Speaking of vampires,I didn't watch The Vampire Diaries tonight so you might need to fill me in on what happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, that is very random, but totally something I would think of as well. Guess Jessy and Cody are just creatures of habit. LOL!

    Oh, and speaking of Vampire Diaries. It was SO good tonight. I really am becoming obsessed with the show. I knew that one new girl was going to turn out to be bad. Anyway, you'll have to let me know what you thought. Can hardly wait for next week!:) Oh, and isn't funny how they have the name Isabelle in this series?

    ReplyDelete