Saturday, January 16, 2010

Super Fun Saturday

What a super fun Saturday I've had. It started with sleeping in, love that, and then I went to my sisters house to make cards, next we took the whole family up to Strawberry to go snowmobiling, and finally watched a movie with the kids. It was a GREAT day!

DETAILS:

Slept past 8:00, not going to tell you how much past 8!

Once a month my sister does a card making class, she makes the cutest cards. We usually make 5 or 6 cards, most of them are pretty easy. The ones that are a little harder, she is right there to help, she is a great instructor. If anyone is interested in going with me, let me know and I'll get you more information. She usually charges $10 - $15. It's super fun and she has some darling ideas. Today we made a super cute valentines card that holds a package of tick-tacks. Pretty sure my kids teachers will be getting those for Valentine's Day.

First thing Dave said when he got up this morning was, "I wanna go snowmobiling today". As many of you might already know, that is no surprise. Dave would spend every free minute snowmobiling. So after my class, and about 20 text messages from my family later, we headed to Strawberry. We started out with sledding on 1 of the hills, but that didn't last for very long, everyone wanted to go for a ride, so we packed up the sleds and headed out for a ride which took as to Daniel's Summit for Dinner. We got back to the trailer just as it was getting dark. Perfect timing. Everyone had a great time and to make it even better, we were able to get away from the smog. We didn't find any sun, it was overcast, but it was nice to have clean air for a change. Hope this gunk moves out SOON! We took Kalea with us, she is not a very good listener, and likes to run - ON HER OWN! Gonna have to work on that!

Finally, to end the night we watched "Another Cinderella Story". It was a cute, cheesy kind of show. Cody wants to know, "why do they always have to kiss in movies?" Yuck! He said that kissing is not aloud until 18, and then you can only kiss on the check. You can't kiss on the lips until you are 24. I like that rule. I will have to remind him of that when he gets older.

Everyone is now in bed, and I think I am going to make my way that direction,after I finish putting together tomorrows breakfast - Sticky Buns - Yummy - they have to raise over night. I think tomorrow is going to be another Great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun day! I ended my day the same as you~well, not making sticky buns, but watching Another Cinderella Story! I love that movie, but I think it is because of Selena Gomez. She cracks me up in Wizards, so I like her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun day. I am glad that you were able to go out and spend some time as a family-those are the BEST days. I agree with cody-no kissing till 24!!!

    ReplyDelete