Monday, January 11, 2010

Dentist, Birthday, and Dog

Thought I would hurry and get this done before Dave gets home and has to start homework. Plus, I have to watch the Bachelor tonight so I won't be able to blog later. lol

Another reason I am not a big fan of the "New" Year is it seems that every year I start out with a root canal. However, this year, knock on wood, I am in the clear. Apparently Dave felt as if we should keep with the New Year, Root Canal tradition so he is having one on Thursday. Lucky guy - NOT! Teeth are so stupid!!!! Cody has been having teeth problem as well. He went to the dentist today. His baby teeth are so small and his permanent teeth coming in are big, those 2 sizes don't work well together with teeth. The dentist told me I should start saving now cause Cody is headed for braces in the next 6 years or so. Again, Lucky guy - NOT!!

Here are the pictures from Jessy's birthday. The morning was a bit rough, I wasn't sure she was going to have a birthday because she got mad at Kassy and then pitched a big old fit. Luckily she was able to get it together and ended up having a great day.

Cody, Jessy and Kassy - Birthday morning, opening presents.
Bailee, Jessy and Lexi after their manicures and pedicures.
Later that night we had Mikayla and Alyssia over for a late over!
I think Jessy had a great Birthday. Fun, food, and friends what more could a girl want? I still can't believe she is 8 and will be baptized next month.
Finally here is a picture of Dave, me, Jessy and Kalea. I wanted a picture of Dave and I with Jessy on her birthday, apparently Kalea wanted to be in it as well. She came running over and hopped up. She loves to stand, such a nut.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look what you figured out, I am so proud of you! New background, music, I am impressed! I am glad Jessy's birthday was awesome, we enjoyed getting to spend time with her on Sunday. I always dread her birthday because that means Riley is hot on her tail! 8!!!! How did these kids get to be 8!!!!!!
    BTW, Kalea is a wierdo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think to much of me,I had help from Kassy! 8, I can't believe it! And yes, Kalea is a weirdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Jessy had a great birthday. I can't believe how much Lexi looks like Tracy! When is Jessy's baptism? Fun times - they just grow up too fast!

    The picture with Dave and the dog cracks me up - totally classic Dave. The dog is huge. How old is she?

    ReplyDelete