Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Day

First things first, Cody had his tooth pulled out. He was so brave. The tooth fairy left $2.00. I'm not sure it was because she thought he had lost 2 teeth, or she gives extra for a tooth having something so crazy happen to it.

Run down on my day: Kids off to school, dishes, laundry, vacuumed, dog to the groomer for nail trimming, grocery store, lunch with Tiffaney and Angela (so yummy), picked up kids, activity day girls, walked girls home (actually got pulled home by Kalea - she is terrible at walks), visit with Scarlett (so fun to hang out), dinner (Cody's choice - cheesy potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, and what he thinks was chicken, but it was actually the other white meat), dishes, reading books with Cody, Relief Society Meeting, finishing the last of my book (Legacy of Lies by: Elizabeth Chandler - fun, quick, easy read), and now Blogging! Whew - I'm ready for bed now! Night!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you did have a busy day! it was fun going to lunch....needs to happen more often in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day! Exhausted me just reading it!~

    ReplyDelete