Friday, January 29, 2010

Verdict is in on Twi-Lite

Twi-Lite was entertaining, hysterical, truthful ("I don't just love the book, I love every sentence, every word, on every page" direct quote by Jessica), well worth your time. If you have not seen Desert Stars Twi-lite, call and get your tickets ordered NOW - seriously stop reading my blog and go call.

Waiting for you to get back..........

Now that you are back from ordering your tickets, after Twi-Lite Scarlett, Kristen and one of the "STARS" from Twi-Lite, Corrine, and I went for pie at Village Inn. I had lemon cream cheese, so yummy!!! Side note, Strawberry Pie is not in season - Scarlett, sorry your pie was sooooo gross and brown. We had a great time laughing, giggling, and being girls. Thanks for the GREAT evening.

When I got home I watched Vampire Diaries with Dave. Dave says, "you wanna watch your show?" Really he should be saying, "you wanna watch our how?" He likes it just as much as I do, however, if you ask him about it I'm sure he'll deny it. I am not a huge TV watcher, but I have my favorite shows that I have to watch, Vampire Diaries being 1 of them. Thanks to my DVR, I never have to miss any of my favorites. (Shandy, if you didn't get it recorded, feel free to come over and watch it!) If you are a fan of The Twilight Series , you will love the Vampire Diaries. It gives you your vampire fill. The stories get a bit cheesey, but come it's fiction, anything can happen. I've debated on reading the books, but I'm not sure I want to compare them to the show. If I decide to read them I will be sure to give a review on them. Last nights eposide was great. I was thrown by a few things, but others I totally saw coming. Each week I love Damen a bit more. He cracks me up!!

Better get a few things done before it is time to go get the next set of kids to the dentist. Kassy went this morning, Jessy and Cody go this afternoon. Luckily it's for check ups. Hope Jessy and Cody's go as well as Kassy's did. No cavities - Hurray!

3 comments:

  1. you're the best! so fun.

    and I may have a confession to make . . . dun dun dun
    I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SO much fun! Maybe a little too much fun. LOL! I also loved Twi-Lite. Corrine was fabulous. I also LOVE Vampire Diaries! Totally addicted to that show, now. What is Corrine's confession?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to have a girls night and the rock climbing sounds great. I am glad that you have found something your family can enjoy together. It HAS to make Jared proud!! I will have to make someone got to Twi-lite with me. I am gonna have to look into it! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete