Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quiet Sunday

It's been a very quiet Sunday, no one came for dinner, no birthday celebrations, very few fights, Dave has been doing homework, and we don't have anywhere we have to go. Kind of nice for a change. The paste few Sundays have been jam packed with an array of things. I am grateful for the peacefulness of the day.

Kassy and I spent the afternoon taking pictures of Jessy for her baptism invitation. They turned out awesome. Jessy is so dang cute when she smiles - which she doesn't do often. She has the biggest dimples. I was able to convince her to let me curl her hair and leave it down. For those of you who know Jessy, you realize what an amazing thing that it. She wears her hair up in a ponytail EVERY DAY! I'll have to put some pictures on my blog when I get them downloaded from my computer.

Speaking of cute. Kassy looked very pretty today, she did her makeup, hair, and wore a cute outfit. She so didn't look 12! We colored her hair on Thursday, it's kind of a maroonish color. Dave said she couldn't cut it, he said nothing about coloring it. I love the color, it's similar to what I colored the bottom of mine last time I had it done. Dave wasn't sure about it at first, but I think it's growing on him. Oh the joy of girls and their hair.

Yesterday I bought Cody a red jacket, he LOVES it! He hasn't taken it off since I bought it for him. His favorite color use to be blue, but since he figured out blue is for BYU and Red is for the U, he has changed his favorite color to red. He has gone as far as not eating off the blue plate, or drinking out of the blue cup, there's even a couple of shirts that he won't wear. I have tried to explain to him that blue is for other teams as well, but it's not working! Red is his color of choice. Good thing we didn't repaint his room all blue. Pretty sure he's going to want red walls when we paint it! He is such a funny guy.

2 comments:

  1. So cute that Cody won't do anything blue-that busts me up! The pictures of Jessy turned out so cute. She looks so pretty with her hair down, one of these days she'll use that to her advantage!! LOLOL (disclosure-she looks very pretty with her hari up too but just a different pretty with it down.)
    Glad you got a quiet Sunday, those are definetly nice sometimes!

    ReplyDelete