Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Review - two thumbs up!

Eclipse was my favorite book of the Twilight Saga, and now it is my favorite movie. I absolutely loved it. It followed the book pretty well and covered most of my favorite parts. There were a few things that they left out, that I wished they would have put in, but on a whole, I thought it was great. Like I've said before, my favorite part in the book was the tent scene, and I think that was my favorite part in the movie as well!

If you haven't bought the soundtrack, run to the nearest store and get it, it's got some great music on it and fit the movie perfectly. It's my favorite soundtrack of the three as well!

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, and yes, I will be going to see it again - SOON! Anyone wanna come?

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was great, I really, really liked it. I was mad they did't include at the end right before Felix kills Bree "close your eyes". But overall I thought it was great. I really think Brett is not cute though I don't know if it was the angle of his face they kept hitting but I kept thinking "ewwwww".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I loved it too! Give me a call when you go again and I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun going to see it with you! Sorry I haven't called you back. This week's been crazy. I'll call you soon and we need to plan another girl's night.

    ReplyDelete