Friday, June 18, 2010

Deal of the Day

Today Cody and I went to Home Depot to get some rocks for one of my flower beds, while we were there a guy was marking down some of the flowers. We got to gigantic flower pots that fit over the deck railings. They were regularly $32.97 and we got them for $5.00. Such an awesome deal that we bought two. They need a little bit of TLC, but I'm sure with some dead heading, watering, and plant food, they'll be even more gorgeous then they are now. They are filled with purple petunias, pink geraniums, and a mini whitish/purplish daisy!

After placing my great deal flowers on my railing, I spent the rest of the day working in my yard. I love digging in the dirt and making things look beautiful! Love Flowers!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks tons for helping Kaedyn with her bucket seat for camp. As someone who is rather craft-challenged, I really, REALLY appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete