Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's Done

I love those days when you actually feel like you accomplished something. These are a few of the things I have gotten done today.

* Cleaned Cody's room
* Washed downstairs bathroom
* Played a quick game of indoor basketball with Cody
* Took flowers to loved one's graves
* Picked up Dave's Father's Day present
* Bought some flowers to plant in my front flower bed, can't wait to plant them
* Went to the Library
* Picked up table clothes for a Relief Society Dinner
* Picked up Dave's and Jessy's prescription
* Made six layer magic cookie bars
* Blogged

Now I am heading out to go set up for the Relief Society Dinner. What a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! What are 6 layer magic bars? Sound Yumalicious! Did you ever get Cody's room painted? Your day today sounds like mine tomorrow, ughhhh. I think I need to get up at 6:00 am to finish it all, probably not going to happen, but....

    ReplyDelete
  2. those six layer cookie bars sounds like a slice of heaven....I might have to get that recipe from you ;D

    ReplyDelete