Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reinvinting the Wheel

Isn't it crazy that we have to make our own mistakes, that we just can't learn by the mistakes of others? Many things in my life would have been easier had I not had to reinvent the wheel and listened to what others who had "been there, done that" had told me.

I'm not super "old", but I have learned a thing or two through out the years, things that I wished others would take heed to, it would make their lives a lot easier. I wish I would have learned from others mistakes, but nope, I had to reinvent that darn wheel! Sometimes it caused me a lot of unnecessary grief.

I am grateful to my "elders" and to those who have "been there, done that", that giveme advice. I take their advice far more seriously now and in many instances it has been a great blessing that has made things easier for me.

My advice tonight is, take heed to the counsel of others who might have been in similar situations and use it to help better your life and help reduce unneeded STRESS and ANIEXTY!

1 comment:

  1. Very wise words. You are amazing. Thank you for being an example to me (and thanks for making me laugh! poor misunderstood puppy dog).

    ReplyDelete