Friday, June 25, 2010

Painting "blues"

What was I thinking, I hate to paint. It is time consuming as well as being a pain in the but! The walls, ceiling, and trim around the doors and window are all done. The crown mold has it's first coat on it, hopefully it'll only take two coat. All I really have left is the floor boards, but I hate them the very most, that's why they are what I have left to do. Hopefully it'll be finished tomorrow so we can get Cody back in his room. He is struggling with not being able to sleep in his bed.

Truthfully I shouldn't be calling this entry Painting "blues" cause his room is bright U of U red. I'll post a picture when it's all done, if it ever gets done!

Hurray, Kassy gets home from girls camp tomorrow. I miss her lots!

3 comments:

  1. had so much fun with your girl at camp! I know you know, but it's nice to hear: she's an amazing young woman and a blast to hang out with! Loved camp, and she made it even better.

    ReplyDelete