Monday, June 14, 2010

When does school start????

We started the morning off great. I went to the chiropractor, had a massage, it was a slice of HEAVEN. The kids were good while I was gone, so I took them to the nickel-arcade, they had a blast and ended up with over 600 tickets - oh the stress of deciding what cheap prizes to get with those tickets. After the arcade we ran to the grocery store, it got a little crazy, but still they were being ok so we bought Popsicle's. I don't know what happened from the time we left the grocery store to when we got home, but all HELL broke loose and it's been that way ever since.

Thank Heavens, everyone is in bed!

3 comments:

  1. We still have another WEEK of school. I am jealous, fighting and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a crazy day--I had one of those also yesterday except my day ended with me spending an hour making dinner and my girls refusing to eat and insisting on fighting and Sean coming home late to cold dinner. ugh. I feel like a "simpsons" episode somedays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, just think only 11 more weeks left of summer vacation! If you need a break, just call, I'll be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete