Monday, July 12, 2010

Computer Issues

I haven't blogged in awhile! It's not because I haven't had lots to blog about, it's because I was in Lake Powell for just under a week and then when I got home, my computer decided to act up and be weird. Just fyi, if you try to send me an email, I probably won't get it, not sure what's going on with it. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time tonight, have to get dinner and be a mom, but I will catch up these next few weeks. Lots and LOTS going on. Gotta love summer time!

2 comments:

  1. If you can't get it, I will come over and see what we can figure out. Hopefully something silly! Can't wait to see all the pictures and get updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your computer still having issues? Hate that. We need to chat. Have alot to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete