Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where does the time go?

So I thought that today would be the day that I would catch up on my blog, but it's already 9:30, and this is the first time I've had a chance to sit down at the computer. Okay, that's not true, I did get on this morning to check Kassy's grades for her. This is just the first time I've gotten on for me.

Pretty much my blogging details are going to have to wait until another day. For tonight I'd like to post that I took Jessy back to the doctor and they drew blood to check for Celiac (Dawn is that the right spelling?) We should know the results in a couple of days. I am praying that's not what's wrong with her because I already have the hardest time cooking for my family. I can't imagine what it would be like if we have to change our entire way of eating. However, I would like some answers. Will see what happens.

Larger post, with details on "Life" forthcoming, some time this week.

Favorite place to wonder around: Borders - I love BOOKS! Target is a close second!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest you might have her checked for gluten sensitivity. Crystal has celiac sprue. To be honest there are worse things to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are worse things than celiac. At least with celiac(yes, that is the correct spelling) she wouldn't be anafalactic(sp?) My niece is very allergic to milk and it is not pretty!

    Hope you find answers soon. If it is celiac, call me because I can help!!

    ReplyDelete