Thursday, April 22, 2010

It Worked

Thanks to the chocolate cake Dave did great on his test. I'm sure it had nothing to do with his hard work or the help of his awesome tutor. He only missed 2 1/2 problems. Way to go Dave!

I am so proud of Dave for going back to school. He is setting such a great example to our kids, not only is he finishing something, he is giving it his all. He gets so upset if he gets anything less than an A. He was pretty worried about this math class, but it looks as if he is going to pull at least an A-, possibly an A. Again, I am super proud of him! Unfortunately there is no rest for the weary, he has one more week in his other class, final due Sunday May 2nd, and then his next math class starts Monday May 3rd.

I was supposed to work today, I made all the arrangements for my kids for after school, and then at last minute they cancelled on me. I was kind of bummed. That seems rather odd doesn't it? 1. My work called and told me not to come in and 2. I was sad about it. Oh well, what do you do?

Tomorrow Kassy competes in her first rock climbing competition at Momentum. Maybe I should give her some chocolate cake right before she competes - lol! Good luck Kassy!

READING Update: I just started reading The Shack, it is Interesting.... I'll give more details when I am done with it. Also, just found out that two of the books I just read have sequels coming out. One in October and the other one in November. That takes care of a sequel coming out every month until 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment