Friday, April 16, 2010

Drama Queens don't only live at my house!

Yesterday I went to drop a book off at my friends house, school had already started, however her daughter was still home. I asked her what she was doing, she told me that she hadn't been able to swallow her pill, and was having a bad day. Sounded so familiar! When her mom came in the room the daughter started whining. Her mom told her that she didn't want to talk to her at the moment and the daughter left the room in a huff! Again, sounding way to familiar. I was headed to the school, so I offered to take her daughter to school. I'm not sure who was more excited about the offer. I got a text shortly after that said, "thanks for taking my drama queen to school." I have often thought that the only drama queens, myself included, lived at our house, but apparently they are scattered all over. Who knew???

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're not the only one with the D.Q.'s. what it the boy version of a drama queen?? Whatever the answer to that is, they live at MY house.

    ReplyDelete