Monday, April 5, 2010

Still No Time

I don't have much time to blog, today is the kids last day of spring break, so hopefully tomorrow I can catch up with important stuff and pictures.

I did want to write that Jessy had her Ultrasound today, and everything was normal. Yeah! However, that doesn't change the fact that she is still having stomach problems. Boo! So for now we wait until she has another attack and then we go see the doctor again to eliminate the next set of things. Poor girl!

Favorite thing for today: Not waiting. We are blessed with modern technology that allows us to get result immediately! Love that, I hate to wait!

1 comment:

  1. So weird, I am glad no major problems popped up, thanks for the text. My phone died right as I got it so I couldn't respond. Give Jess a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete