Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pictures With Captions

Trying to play a little bit of "catch up". Here are a few pictures from Easter, you know, the holiday where the freaky 6 foot Easter Bunny jumps around, delivering candy and eggs. What's up with that, Really? Don't get me wrong, I really love Easter and what it's true meaning is, I am just sad that we lose the importance of holidays due to the fact that they have all been comercialized. WOW, that was a rant....

I am grateful to my Savior who died for ME on the cross. Because of him I can be forgiven of my sins, return and live with my Heavenly Family, and be with my earthly family forever! That's what Easter is about!!


Kassy, Jessy and Cody coloring Easter Eggs. Cody looks thrilled!

Easter Morning - The Easter bunny brought candy, soda, new tooth brushes, and dollar bills in our Easter Eggs.
Family Tradition: Every year we go to Sugar House park and roll our Easter Eggs down the hill. Okay that's a lie, we throw our Easter eggs at each other. Dave didn't come cause he had homework, and sadly enough everyone else in my family dogged out this year. Oh well, the kids and I still had fun.

The Seaguls LOVE the Easter eggs. This doesn't even begin to show the amount of birds that came to join in our fun!

I think that is a smile. Jessy!

The Seaguls would come almost right up to you to get the eggs. Crazy birds! Cody


After throwing all our eggs, the kids decided to climb the trees. Kassy

Just FYI, I didn't take this picture, Kassy did.
All in all it was a fun Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun, sorry everyone dogged. We were up that way we should've swung by and pelted you guys with a few eggs :o). Hope you survived today, speaking of rants, LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your fam is soo cute!! Yeah I have read Shiver, but not the other 2! I'm for sure going to look into them!! And Congrats to Kassy!!

    ReplyDelete