Friday, April 23, 2010

Weather and Twilight

It's raining it's pouring this weather is annoying.... Seriously, I don't know how much more I can take of this cold - hot - cold weather. I need something stable, like a pleasant three weeks of 75. Is that to much to ask for? However, I realize I live in Utah and I have to expect the unexpected, like snow showers in July, or 60 degree days in December. So unpredictable.

Just FYI for all of you Twilight fans, the final Eclipse trailer comes out today! I think it is airing on Oprah, I have my DVR set to record. If you miss it on Oprah, you can watch it on the web tonight. I can't wait to catch another glimpse into the world of Twilight. I hope the trailer shows something from the tent scene, that is one of my favorite chapters in the entire series.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment