Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Utah Weather

You know you are living in Utah when you can wear flip flops one day, and it snows the next. Even though it snowed, I still have hope that warmer weather is right around the corner. It won't be long before I am thinking, "dang it is hot, I wish it would cool down, just a little bit." Gotta love it here!

Cody asked me this morning, when I woke him up and told him it had snowed last night, "Why does it snow when it is Spring?" That is a good question. I answered him with, "The same reason it is sunny and warm sometimes in the fall." Crazy weather.

Jessy went back to school today. She complained about her stomache when she first gotta up, but was able to pull it together enough to go to school. Will see if that lasts. The Doctor said we should see a difference within 3 - 5 days of the medicine is going to work. Keep your fingers crossed for her. Poor thing!!

Have a mentioned how stinkin tall Kassy is getting?! When I help her with her hair she has to sit down cause I can't reach her head. Good thing she likes to do it mostly on her own. I am pretty sure she is almost as tall as I am and still growing. When she was little her Doctor said he thought she would top out at about 6 Feet!

Gotta get back to my cleaning! My frig and freezer are nice and clean. On to dusting and vaccuming my bedroom.

Favorite cleaning supply: Clorox Clean-Up (I love the smell of Clorox. Is that weird?)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is weird that you like clorox. I love it, one of my favorite smells(clean)!

    ReplyDelete