Friday, March 5, 2010

Blessed

I have been feeling rather sorry for myslef lately due to all the CRAZY things that have been going on in my life, but after talking to others about their problems, I realize I am very fortunate. I have said many times before that in Heaven I was in line to be a princess. Obviously that didn't work out so well for me, so not a princess, maybe a bit of a drama queen. I am thankful not to have the problems that others are dealing with. Crazy as it may seem Heavenly Father knew what I could and couldn't handle, even if I doubt that every once in awihle.

I am grateful for my husband, my kids, my extended family, my friends, the gospel, a free country, my dog, my home, my car, and so many other things, but mostly for my Savior who is always there for me and loves me no matter what!

My thoughts and prayers are with many of you as you are dealing with your own trials and struggles. Know that I am here for you if you need ANYTHING, and thanks for being there for me when I need you. I know I have so many people around me that I can count on. I am truly BLESSED!

A few of my favorite things:
1. Watching it snow early in the morning
2. Spring time
3. Finishing a great book
4. Finding a super deal
5. Microwave ovens (seriously, how did people survive without them?)

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it helps to talk to others to realize that I don't have it so bad! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete