Wednesday, March 24, 2010

As Tall, headed to taller

Yesterday I wrote about how tall Kassy is getting. I knew that she was getting taller, but I didn't realize how tall she had gotten until last night. Kassy and I were standing by each other in the kitchen. I was wearing flip flops (of course), and she had on her tennis shoes. Dave said, "Kassy, stand next to your mom....I think you are taller than she is." Sure enough in her tennis shoes she was. We took our shoes off and stood back to back, in our bare feet I am slightly taller, but Dave thinks it might have been my hair, it was kind of puffy yesterday. I knew that someday she would be taller than me, and I am fine with it, however, I just didn't think it would be this soon. What happened to my little girl? Heck, what happened to my babies? 12, 8, and 6, how did that happen?

Favorite shoes: Flip flops of course!

1 comment: