Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eclipse Teaser

Hurray, the Eclipse trailer shows tomorrow. I watched the 10 second teaser, and it was just that a teaser. I loved it when Jacob said, "I'll keep fighting for you until your heart stops beating." Eclipse may be my favorite book of the series. I love the triangle between Bella, Edward, and Jacob. I am excited to see the tent and sleeping bag scene, it is one of my favorite Twilight Saga chapters. Can't wait for the full trailer, even more so, I can't wait until June when Eclipse comes out. Next Friday New Moon comes out on DVD. You better believe I'll be out getting my copy at 12:01 am, and oh yes, I will be at the earlist possible showing I can get to see Eclipse. Love the Twilight Saga!

Favorite things:
1. Edward
2. Jacob
3. Emmett
4. Jasper
5. Charlie
6. Dr. Cullen

1 comment: