Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleeping

Last night as I was laying by Jessy, because she couldn't sleep, I was pondering some of my weird sleeping habits. I know this is a bit goofy, but I thought that I would share because maybe someday my kids, and their kids, and so on and so on, will read these things and get to really know me. So instead of my Favorites, here is my list of Funny Sleeping Habits:

1. I rub my feet together to help put myself to sleep.
2. Love the satin edge on blankets, but hate satin sheets.
3. Always have to sleep on the right side of the bed.
(clarification, if you are looking at the bed from the foot board, I like the right side)
4. Have to sleep with 2 pillows. 1 hard and 1 soft
5. Generally start out curled up in a ball on my left side, but end up sleeping on my stomach.
6. My feet are always cold when I get into bed so I usually start out with sox on, but after about
five minutes I have to take them off cause it drives me crazy to sleep in sox.
7. Love to cuddle for about five minutes, but then I need my personal space.
8. Most nights I lay in bed for hours before I fall asleep, pondering "LIFE".
9. I Don't usually dream.
10. I would rather stay up late then get up early, usually ends up I go to bed late, get up early.
11. When the TV remote turns on, my eyelids turn off. I don't know why, they just do.
12. If I fall asleep on the couch, I would rather not be woken up to go to bed, because if I get woken up, I have the darndest time falling back to sleep.

So there you have it, my weird sleep habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment