Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Eclipse Trailor

It's 10:30 am and I have already watched the Eclipse trailor 10 or uuhm more times. It's awesome!!!! My only issue was seeing Dallas Howard as Victoria, it's just not right. There was a clip of Victoria jumping a riven, she is wearing the same gray jacket from New Moon. It looked like Rachelle from the back, but then she turned around and it was Dallas - So WRONG! I hate it when they change people! I really loved Rachelle and am totally bugged that she isn't in this one. However, I can't wait for June to come so I can see the whole thing!

Favorites:

1. Stephanie Meyers imagination
2. When the same actor/actress play the same role for an entire series
3. Big, bulging muscles
4. Boys with Sparkle
5. Trailors that are worth watching over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment