Monday, March 29, 2010

Connections

I'll write about Jackson when I have more time.

Do you know one of those people who has a connection for everything? I'm not usually that person, that person for me is generally my little brother. Every time I talk to Jared he says, "I've got a buddy who does such and such...". It always makes me laugh. However, lately I've had my fair share of "connections", which have been providing some pretty exciting stuff. Tomorrow I'm going to book club, one of the ladies in my book club is "buddies" with Bree Despain, the author of The Dark Divine (awesome book!). I can hardly wait to go and meet her!!!! Also, this weekend I got a call from another buddy who has a buddy who is hooking me up with some cool upcoming things! Whoa who!!! I love having "buddies" with connections! So much fun!

Favorite thing for today: connections and "buddies"

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome, I'm curious to kno what the other upcoming things are. It is great to have friends with connections, I agree. My parents always have those people, I rarely do...

    ReplyDelete