Friday, February 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake in the house!

The Bachelor is going to have to wait again, due to the fact that I don't have much time. I'll get to it another day!

Today I went and had my hair cut and colored. I wanted a purplish color on the bottom. Last time I tried it was pretty muted, so Kristen and I stepped it up a bit.....Haha - Understatement. While it was processing we both giggled a bit at the color, I felt a little like the joker. It was super red going on. Once we rinsed it, it went from red to FUCHSIA PINK, then I felt and looked like Strawberry Shortcake - seriously! If any of you saw my pink hair extensions, you know the color that the bottom half of my hair was. Don't get me wrong, I love the color pink, and I loved, LOVED my hair extensions, but wow!!! So after giggling at it for awhile, Kristen worked her magic, and the color turned out awesome. It's a bit wild and crazy, but I love it! Hmmm, Mid-life crisis?! I've always liked doing things a bit different with my hair, I think it's kind of fun! Kristen took a picture of the Strawberry Shortcake hairdo, but it didn't do it justice. I'll have to get one of the Sassy Mahogany hairdo and post it tomorrow. Thanks Kristen, I really do love it!

Tomorrow is the big day, Jessy and her cousin Riley are getting baptized! I can't believe my baby girl is old enough to get baptized. I am so proud of her for making such a righteous decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment