Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day Fun

The gym @ 5:30am (then I came home and went back to bed - that was the real fun part), Nickel Arcade, lunch at McDonalds, and the movies - The Tooth Fairy! My kids said it was the best day off of school EVER! I think the best part about it was the house stayed clean and the kids didn't fight! YEA!

Dave's fun included snowmobiling and The Tooth Fairy movie. However, the real fun for him was when he pulled up his class schedule, thinking he would start a new class today, and the other 1 next week, only to find out he has a week off! Best Monday News he's had in awhile.

To end the FUN, I am waiting for my shows to be done recording. My DVR is running double time, it's recording 24 and The Bachelor. Good old Jack, saving the day, but more importantly, I can't wait to hear what Alli has to say to Jake. Reviews forthcoming!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I hope your lemons are a little sweeter. You're so busy making everyone else's lemons sweeter that I would never know you had any of your own! You're such a sweet person and have done so much for me to make my life easier. Let me do something for you!!!! I actually watched the Bachelor last night. Oh my. Still can't believe Alli is gone for good. Something feels weird and I can't put my finger on it. Tenley is going to make me crazy. She reminds me of the "Enchanted" princess' voice. It's just weird. She needs to go back to fairytale land.

    ReplyDelete