Friday, February 19, 2010

Quiet Friday

I'm sure that as my kids get older, quiet Friday nights will be the norm. However, I'm not used to it. It's just Dave, Cody, and I. Kassy is babysitting and Jessy is at a friends house. Seems rather strange. Cody talks enough to make up for both of the girls not being here. Seriously, the boy can TALK!

Kalea is recovering from her doggie hysterectomy, she is now an "it". Poor unsuspecting girl, she had no idea what she was in for when I dropped her off at the Humane Society Clinic yesterday - which by the way is the cheapest place to get anything done for your pet. She loves to lay "superman" style on the floor, but it hurts to bad so she has taken to laying on her back, she lays on her back with her rear paws spread eagle and her front paws behind her head. I'll have to post a picture, it is the funniest thing. She just joined me downstairs, she is curled up in a ball by my feet. Poor girl!

Loved watching the men's skating, women's skiing and women's half pipe last night. Lots of medals got passed out. Going to go check out what is going on in the Olympics tonight.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I would kill for a quiet Friday night. Hope Kalea is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete