Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Qualities - Good -n- Bad / Shout Out to Jamie

Tonight as I was getting kids to bed I couldn't help but look at them and have a couple of words come to my mind. Some of them nice, and others uhmmm....not as nice. None the less, I love my family for their good qualities as well as their "not so good", and I am thankful that they put up with me.

Dave: Strong, powerful, provider, protector, stresser, indecisive, procrastinator.
Karey: Patient, concerned, peace maker, happy, disorganized, control freak, impatient.
Kassy: Helpful, sweet, smart, compassionate, cluttery, opinionated, pre-teen with attitude.
Jessy: Loving, friendly, generous, independent, messy, grumpy, moody.
Cody: Affectionate, caring, willing, thoughtful, short fussed, sweaty, tattletale.
Kalea: Teachable, goofy, loveable, misunderstood, slobbery, stinky, disobedinet.


Quick shout out to Jamie - Lady, you rock!!!! Thanks for helping Dave with his math, he could have NEVER done it without your help. Could be an interesting 9 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh look I have a shout-out!! I've never had a shout-out!! Thanks Karey! Seriously so much fun--I am a dork when it comes to math. I love it probably too much. how embarrassing...anyway, happy to help anytime! Thanks for giving me the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete