Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Dark Divine - Truely DIVINE

I finished my book, and man was it "DIVINE"! I highly recommend you read The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. It kept me intrigued from beginning to end. I can't talk alot about it without giving away to much of the story. What I wrote in my post the other day is about as much as I can say without ruining it.

I was telling my friend Monica about the book, she texted me later in the day to get the name of it and I told her she could borrow mine because I was done. She came right over and got it (got another text from her today, she is hooked). A bunch of ladies in her neighborhood do a book club, they are looking for a book for next months book club. Later in the evening she called me with some super exciting news. It sounds as if The Dark Divine will be the book for their next book club, and one of the ladies knows the author, Bree Despain. They are going to try to get her to come, and I've been invited! I am really excited to meet her and here some of her thoughts and insights on the book.

After talking to Monica I went and checked out Bree's website (breedespain.com), it was super interesting, and I learned she is writing a sequel. Yea, I can't wait to see where life takes Grace, Jude, and aahhh, Daniel. I wasn't disappointed in the way the book ended, but there where unanswered questions that left me wanting more. I am glad that she is going to let these characters continue on and give me another great book to read!

My thoughts on the bachelor can wait until tomorrow. I just had to finish up my review on The Dark Divine. Give me a good book and I can escape to another world for hours....Thanks Bree Despain for taking me there. I invite you all to join me in the mystical, magical, irresisitable world of The Dark Divine. Seriously, if you don't check it out for the inside, check it out for the outside, the cover is so cool looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment