Friday, February 26, 2010

Lunch with A Great Friend

My friend Kirsten, who lives in Arizona, surprised me this morning with a text messaging saying she was in town. Luckily I was able to make my day work so I could go to lunch. It was great spending time with her and 2 of her sisters. I've always thought of her as family, and crazy as life is, now she is - sort of. Her step aunt is married to my dad, so I guess that makes us step-cousins. Not that that matters, because like I said before, she's always been "family" to me. I have known Kirsten since birth and even though the years have taken us in different directions and places she has always been one of my dearest friends, and there when I've needed her. Love ya Kirsten!

That leads me right into a few of my favorite things:
1. Great friends
2. Kassy, who is willing to babysit when I need her to
3. My cell phone
4. Text messaging
5. $5 pizzas from Little Ceasers

No comments:

Post a Comment