Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Day of Reading, and not much more!

I know I said I was going to give an an account on the bachelor today, but I haven't had the time, I've been reading!!!!!! I am a sucker for a good book and The Dark Divine has fit into that category. It will definitely go on my book list. I thought I would be able to put it down and walk away, but I COULDN'T, so I spent the afternoon reading. Yes, I am done with it. However, I didn't neglect all my "duties". Went to the gym, helped out in Cody's class, helped Dave with a homework assignment, did a batch of laundry, got the programs printed for the baptism, and got dinner in the crock pot, all before I sat down to read.

I need to finish getting kids to bed so I will finish my account on The Dark Divine, as well as my Bachelor thoughts, tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You bust me up! Sounds like you earned your reading time today so good girl! Now, go read! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed! When I am in the middle of a book I find it very hard to be as productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a day like yours, although I didn't do all the stuff you did before reading, and I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be nice to have time to read but I have a chubby little, two-toothed, get-into-everything stinker that demands my attention during the day when all the other little people are at school. There is a time and a season for everything....your season for reading is now! My mom is reading Hunger Games and is loving it.

    ReplyDelete