Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pity Party is OVER!

Okay, so yesterdays blog entry was a bit of a pity party for myself, but as is true with all parties they have to come to an end. PARTY OVER!!! Thanks for your comments, I appreciated your comments. I know I really do have alot to be grateful for, a wonderful family, great friends, the gospel, my crazy dog, a warm home, food to eat, good books to read, and the list goes on and on and on.......

Speaking of good books, I started reading The Dark Divine by Bree Despain, she is a writer from Utah. I love the locals! I haven't figured out what kind of mystical, magical, force is going on in the book, but it is definitely keeping me wanting to read more. I told myself that I would only read 1 chapter this afternoon, but at the end of every chapter (okay so I read 4), I thought, "just 1 more". The book is about a pastors daughter named Grace Divine, she is drawn to her brother Jude's, use to be best friend. Daniel and Jude were best friends, until 1 night "something" bad happened, Jude came home covered in his own blood, and Daniel took off. The Divine family never talked about what happened that night. Daniel is back and Jude is not happy to see him, but Grace is drawn to Daniel and wants to know the truth about what happened that night, but at what price? I really should stop blogging so I can go read!! I'll let you know my final verdict once I am done reading.

I have a few things to say about the Bachelor, okay I actually have alot of things to say about the bachelor, but that is going to have to wait until tomorrow when I can give it my undivided attention. I will say this, I really don't like Vienna, but then again I'm not sure I really like Jake, so maybe everyone will get what they deserve, or should I say who?!

2 comments:

  1. Ditto on the Vienna thing. Watching her is truly painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your not a jake fan?! I have to say he wasnt my first choice but i do think he is a cutie! and as for vienna....yeah i want to slap her...she bugs so bad, hahahah but i will have more to say when you do a full on bachelor page lol;D

    ReplyDelete