Monday, February 8, 2010

Still Not Happening

Today I spent the morning cleaning, the afternoon at lunch with a friend, late afternoon picking up kids, and ever since then on the computer working on Dave's financial aid stuff for school. It's now time to fix dinner. No time for posting today, this is as good as it's gonna get.

Tomorrow will be better - lol!

Something Silly: After reading my sister-in-laws blog, and reading that my nephew Zack would prefer Toaster Strudels over home made french toast, I decided to give them a try. The verdict is in, three thumbs down. I was hoping to find something new for my kids for breakfast, apparently Toaster Strudels aren't going to make the cut. Dang It!!

1 comment:

  1. One of my kids likes the Toaster Pastries? I think that is what they are called. They are in the same type of box but have eggs, cheese and bacon or sausage in them. Did you try those or the ones with fruit??

    ReplyDelete