Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oops.....I missed a day and my Bachelor review

I can't believe I missed blogging yesterday. The crazy part about it was, I was online reading other blogs, I just didn't bother to write on mine. I was having to much fun reading everyones. I love to read what's going on in your lives, the good and the bad. Thanks for sharing with me.

Bachelor update. I was going to download some pictures, but it wasn't working for me, so all you get is my words. Dang it, I am a visual gal.

I'm going to try to explain how I feel about Jake and his "women" without getting to long winded. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKING, HOW COULD HE LET ALLI SLIP THROUGH HIS FINGERS???? I understand that he has a contract and couldn't tell Alli she was the one, but seriously! I think he should have said or done something more to keep her around. I know that some of you think Alli is a meanie, but it seems to me that she is nice to everyone except Vienna. Truth be, I think I would be a meanie to Vienna as well.

Did you watch the Home Town dates? You have to admit that Alli's family was the nicest and most normal of the bunch. Her mom was so cute, and the trip to her grandma's house made me cry! The only thing that I questioned about her family was when her mom said, "let's go outside and sit by the fire". When they went outside and sat around the candles I had to laugh, it wasn't until the zoomed out that I went, "Ooo, there's the fire". Admit it, you all thought the same thing. When she said to Jake, "I'd say yes right now if you asked me to marry you", I thought, get down on your knee, QUICK! Leave all the others behind!!!! I've liked Alli from the beginning, there was a few instances that I wavered, but for the most part she said what she felt - nice or not. She was the same with Jake and she was with the girls, minus all the kissing - lol. I think Jake should have done everything possible to keep her around, instead he struck the "Bachelor Pose", maybe shed a tear or two and let her drive away..... The Drama!

As for the rest of the ladies. Could they have had any bigger smiles on their faces when they were told there wasn't going to be a rose ceremony. I get that Vienna, and maybe even Gia didn't care that Alli was gone, but Tenley, weren't her and Alli "friends"?! I think Tenley showed her true colors, plus I don't think she is ready for a relationship. She hasn't gotten over her last one, nor has her family. As for Gia, what was up with her kissing Vienna when she walked in to the rose ceremony, and her family especially her mom - CREEPY! Vienna, what can I say about Vienna? I have always disliked Vienna Sausage, and now more then ever. Vienna is just NASTY! I could keep going, but I think you get the idea.

My question for the day is, why do we watch these crazy reality shows? They are pretty dumb, yet every season we tune in for more!

3 comments:

  1. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID!!!! i HATE vienna and i totally loved alli. I think jake should have just left the other women behind. and gia, i am up in the air about. As for tenley, i like her but i think you are right about the fact that she is still hung over about her last marriage. The whole thing is crazy. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! let the games begin! Are we gonna have to get "team Vienna" "team Ali" shirts? he he he . I still love you though.

    ReplyDelete