Monday, December 21, 2009

Whew - What a Day!

Got lots done today. Started at the gym at 5:30, came home got kids off to school, next took a shower, then wrapped, wrapped, wrapped. Can you get Carpel Tunnel from wrapping? I feel a little bit better about Christmas being 4 sleeps away. I helped out in Jessy's class, ran a couple of errands, picked up kids, rushed home, got Jessy ready for gymnastics, picked up a couple more gifts, dropped a few gifts off, grabbed a pizza - gobbled it down quick, went to Cody's 1st grade concert. May I just add he was the best singer there, and so stinkin CUTE. What a stud. After that we wasted a few minutes at Jordan Landing until it was time for our friend Lexi's dance recital. The kids are now all tucked in their bed. Blog entry is done, and I am going to go CRASH. Night!

1 last thing. I was sad to hear about the passing of Brittney Murphy. I thought she was a great actress. 1 of my favorite movies stares her and Ashton Kutcher - Just Married. If you haven't seen it, do, it's funny! Sad to see such a young stars life cut short.

No comments:

Post a Comment