Friday, December 18, 2009

AGHHHHHH!!!!

Christmas is in 1 WEEK! Are you ready???? I am almost there, got a few odds and ends, but the main stuff is finally purchase! HURRAY!!

Tonight Dave and I are going to Park City with some people from his work - Good Food, Good Friends, that's what the holidays are all about. My little brother and his wife are coming over to watch Jessy and Cody. Did I mention before that they are having a BABY! I am trying to prepare them for the "fun" of parenthood. Kassy is going to a show at the Clark Planatirium, dinner and ice skating with a friend. Talk about action packed evening.


Went to the gym again this morning. I can still barely walk, my legs are soooo stiff. Luckily we worked arms today, my arms aren't as wimpy as my legs. Love the feel of a good work out.

Happy Friday! Just think, in a week from now Christmas will almost be OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment