Friday, December 11, 2009

2 Weeks From Now...

Is it just me, or did Christmas come early this year? I am sure that someone stole a few days from the month cause there is no way that it is already December 11th! Usually by this time I have made lists and lists of things I've done, what I need to do, who has what, who needs what, I've started wrapping presents, and my neighbor gifts are ready to go. So not the case this year!!!! Neighbor gifts are no where near being ready, no gifts have been wrapped, and I wrote my first list today - it wasn't very impressive, Santa would be disappointed, hope he is doing better than I am this year. My question to all of you is, are you ready for Christmas or are you feeling behind like me? If you are ready, lie to me so I don't feel bad. If you aren't ready, I wish you good luck!

Hope this weekend finds you all "wrapping up" your holiday preparations! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karey here I am posting a comment on your blog at 12:42 am. My goodness Lu Ann go to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete