Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Hussle

I'm smack dab in the middle of the holiday hussle and boy is it crazy. Today was a very successful shopping day, YEA! I wrapped up ALOT of things...it was great! Now if only all those things would just wrap themselves. 1 week from tonight is Christmas Eve, No pressure - haha. I'll be ready and if I'm not, it will come anyway!

My legs are burning something fierce. If you see me walking funny know that it is all thanks to Charity and Sandra, they are wipping me into shape - OUCH, I can barely walk. Gotta love suqats, lunges and dead lifts. I think tomorow is our arm work out, if all goes well I won't be able to move them by Saturday. Don't take me wrong, I am loving it, and in a weird, painful way, it feels great. I am so glad to finally have someone to go to the gym with. It's funner to go with others, plus it helps keep me motivated. Gotta love 5:30 am - NOT!

1 comment: