Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Concert

Way to go West Jordan Middle School Choirs, you rocked the auditorium! The 8th and 9th graders did a good job, but I have to admit I think the 7th graders totally had it going on! Way to go!! Kassy is a great singer, I am so proud of her, and she looked so dang cute tonight. I wonder if a certain boy (I won't name names) thought the same thing! How could he not, he would have had to be blind not to think so! Thanks to those of you who came and supported Kassy tonight. It meant alot to her as well as to me. We have such awesome friends and family members that we can always count on - thanks again. I took some pictures, I'll have to post them tomorow, Dave is on the computer that I down load pictures to. (Homework Time - OH JOY, and I don't mean the Christmas kind of Joy.)

Today I got a few more things done on my Christmas List. My goal is to have everything done by Saturday so that next week I can wrap, deliver, and spend time with my family. We'll see how that goes. I can't believe that tomorow brings single didget days until Christmas - 9 days, WOW!

4 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this concert?? Geez see where I rate?? Thanks in advance for helping me out tomorrow. May the rest of your days until Christmas be productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Kassy enjoys singing. Braden had to do that same concert and thought it was absolute torture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Kassy was in choir. Good for her! You'll have to fill me in on that certain boy you are talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I knew you would be BUSY, plus I left it up to Kassy, to let people know. Sorry, nothing personal.

    Dawn, I've heard a couple people say that the concert was torture! Kassy really likes singing. Hope she sticks with it. She is a good little singer.

    Scarlett, It's that or drama in 7th grade and since she already does "drama" on a daily basis she went with choir. As for the boy thing I'm just getting a few details. Agh, not ready for this!!

    ReplyDelete