Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After

All the hype and now it's over. I can hardley believe it. My recycle bin runneth over with all the packages and paper from everything we have opened. I think the kids have tried out everything!

I start to get antsy after it's all over because of all the messes. Even though I will be sad to see my tree come down, as well as all my Christmas decorations, I love it when things are all put away and back to normal. Don't get my wrong, I love it when it goes up, but everything has it's season and the Christmas season is about over. Next week, it all comes down and the new year begins. To 2010 - may it be a great year!

Took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakqual. Hmmmm, interesting. Dave didn't come with us because he and his brother were putting lights up. No not Christmas lights, canister lights around the house. They look AWESOME! Yea!

1 comment:

  1. You must read Andrea's review of the Chipmonks. Cheers to a job well done in Young Women's!!!

    ReplyDelete