Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Barely Made IT!

11:56 pm. I was laying in my bed, pondering my day, when I realized I hadn't blogged. Can't break my groove, now that I've got it on!

Official Christmas Tree Light count: 2800! That might change tomorow because ! of the branches looks bare, so I might have to go buy a set of 50 to fix it. I don't think I can handle it not being as bright as the rest of the branches. Hmmmm can you say OCD?!

Time is now 11:58. Logging off for the night. Happy 2 minutes left of Tuesday! NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Karey, I'm so proud of your blogging! You are doing so much better than me. But I didn't get the blog every day for a year challenge. Love the tree! Can't wait to see what it looks like decorated. Talk to you soon so we can plan our girl's day AND night out!

    ReplyDelete