Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today is Tuesday

Just fyi, I like Tuesdays, they aren't the 1st day of the week, I don't have anything specific that I have to do (like help in someones class, yw, gymnastics, or climbing), and the weekend is 1 day closer! Hurray for Tuesdays!!

My plans were to get up early and go to the gym. Ha - so didn't happen. I did however make it to the gym after I dropped the kids off at school. I have to be honest, I hate going to the gym, but once I am there, I love it! Maybe one of these days I wll be a body builder - lol!!! Wouldn't that be funny?! YES!!!!

So much for nothing to do on Tuesday's. Tonight is a youth fireside. Sherri Dew is speaking. I am so excited, even if it does cut into my nothing to do on Tuesday happiness.

Last night I took Jessy to gymnastics. She is getting so good. I'm thinking about putting her in another day a week so she can excel even faster. I think it would be great for her, not so much for me because it would be another place to drive to and from, but oh well. I would have to make sure it doesn't fall on Tueday though!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: