Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon Day is HERE!

I didn't think this day would ever come, but it's here! You can feel the excitement in the air! Everywhere I go I run into one of my friends who is coming with me tonight. The most exciting part is I am going to a priemere. It starts at 6:00 pm. So when all of you midnight movie goers are getting ready to leave (or in your case much later - Michele - you crazy girl), I will be all done with my New Moon Experience. Not to done because you all know I will have to see it multiple times!!!! Can't wait for tomorows posting so I can give you all the glorious details about New Moon. Oh ya, did I mention that I'm a bit obsessed about the whole Twilight Saga. Did any of you get that? Hmm.

Werewolf or Vampire. Which team are you? I just can't decide!

Happy Thursday to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely werewolf! Thanks so much for putting it all together. I had so much fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! I read all the books and loved them, but the movies don't interest me too much. I didn't even see Twilight until it came out on DVD and I'll probably do the same with this one! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete