Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby News - I'm going to be an Aunt!

Are there things in the world that you don't ever think are going to happen and then when you least expect it, the news is dropped in your lap?! That's exactly what is going on in my world. Last night my little brother and his wife announced that they are having a baby in June!!!!! I can't believe it, my little brother is going to be a dad. CRAZY!!!! I am so excited for them, they will be such cute parents and I am sure they will have the cutest baby! I can't wait to find out what they are having - can't wait to shop! Congratulations Jared and Shanon.

Happy Birthday wishes to my dad, hope you have a great time in Arizona. My good buddy Denza, thanks for being such a great friend, and Sami Hooper who we miss tons.

Happy Tuesday to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love babies! Especially when I can hold them, smell them and give them back! Congrats to your Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting about Jared and Shanon. My little brother just become a dad for the first time too. It's so crazy. BTW, Sammy loved getting a shout-out on your blog - thanks for remembering her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so cool that they decided to take the "parental plunge". Tell them congratulations from us and i CANNOT wait to know the sex of the baby! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete