Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do Over

This is my second post for the day, but the first one that showed up. I blogged earlier, but my computer kicked me off and I lost everything. I'm blogging from the lap top now, so I don't have access to my pictures, dang it. I wanted to show you the "Fagg Family" Christmas tree! It really is HUGE!!! Maybe tomorow my desktop will play nicely so I can post some pictures and you can see that I am not kidding. Can't wait to put the lights on it - not!

It was a great weekend. Yummy food, hanging with family, successful shopping, exciting tree adventures, sad football games, and dinner with the Missionaries - Whew I got tired just writing it all done.

Happy Sunday to you all!

PS. Good news, Dave fininshed his session of classes today, finals are done and turned in.
Bad news, next set of classes starts tomorow, the fun begins again!
Super proud of him for going back to school! Keep up the Good Work!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Dave, boo school! Does sound like you did a ton over the weekend. Can't wait to see that gigantor tree...

    ReplyDelete