Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 Weeks and Still going strong

It's been almost 2 weeks since I began the "Chelsea Challenge" and though some days it's been difficult, I am rather enjoying putting some of my thoughts out their for you all to read. Hope it's been somewhat interesting and hasn't bored you to tears.

Jessy is home sick, AGAIN! She has a head cold. I feel so bad for her, she has had a rough time these past few months and winter isn't even official here. Hope she can get over this quickly and that no one else gets it! It's not fun being sick!

Dave is smack dab in the middle of finals week. Oh boy, he is so happy - not! We will all be glad when this week is over. The only bad news is when he is finished, he immediatley starts his next set of classes, one of them being math! That'll be fun - haha. Just wanted to let you all know that I am really proud of him for going back to school. Not so easy when you are our age. Wish we would have figured that out sooner, like 20 years ago.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Jessy! Just a funny little FYI. I am working today, but it is way slow, so I am catching up on blogs. Anyway, I got a phone call from a guy named Jessy that wants to work. Kassi heard me talking to him, and when I got off the phone she asked," Who was that?" I said Jessy. She said,"Karey's daughter Jessy?" Nope, a boy named Jessy. "Kristen's Jesse?" Nope, you don't know this Jessy. My next phone call was from ANOTHER Jesse! Kassi once again asked,"Was THAT Karey's daughter Jessy?" Once again, nope. It was a girl Jesse, though."Is Karey's duaghter Jessy going to call?" Um, probably not. I think Kassi really misses you! Tell Dave I said good luck on finals! Maybe I should wish you luck, too! :)

    Sorry! This turned into a long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to have "my" Jessy call your Kassi! We miss her to, actually we miss all of you! 5 year plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super proud of you for keeping this going! Poor Jessy!!

    ReplyDelete